Digital Product Owner
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s
operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
Oriflame is now looking for a Digital Product Owner to further strengthen our team.
As the Digital Product Owner you will be instrumental in driving the development of functionality and communication that boosts conversion and increases retention, mainly in the public sections of Oriflame’s global websites. You will also be part of designing and implementing digital usability improvements while also leading various initiatives that support B2C and B2B business logic. Your area of responsibility will focus on channeling Beauty Consultants and Customers into intended navigation paths as well as developing content personalization strategies for personas relevant to Oriflame together with key stakeholders in Sales and Marketing. Further you will also ensure that Oriflame’s global web platform is optimized for attracting search traffic, in line with content strategies and processes.
As a Digital Product Owner you will be responsible for managing designers and developers in various projects as well as integrating requirements from external stakeholders in the delivery process. You are responsible for deliverables, project communication, resource planning, setup of KPIs, following up on the success of your projects, as well as being the key responsible for the success of overall project delivery in your area.
For larger central initiatives you may also play a key role, as an important speaking partner to the regional online teams on questions regarding usability and business needs, both in the design phase and during implementation.
As part of the digital organization in Oriflame you should also have a genuine interest to stay updated on the latest value-adding trends in internet communication and e-commerce in order to make sure that Oriflame offers a leading online service to its sales force and site visitors also in the future, on all digital platforms that demonstrate a proven need.
• You will be responsible for planning, creating and driving the roadmap for digital development in line with business requirements, always with the customer journey in focus.
• Building business cases as decision support for larger development initiatives.
• Overall responsibility for delivering functionality and structure of Oriflame websites in line with organizational needs.
• Responsible for requirements definition at detailed level towards the development team and the technical product owner.
• Take charge of the online merchandising approach on a global level and make sure that it is optimized for digital channels, and also aligned with related global and regional strategies.
• Ensure measurement and follow-up on key deliveries.
• Ensure that the current WCMS platform offers state-of-the art e-commerce support, in line with business needs.
• Manage various projects in the public facing part of the website, including leading the design teams in concept creation as well as the development effort, testing and rollout of functionality.
• Understand the sales force’s needs and everyday situation to improve site usability.
• Experience of digital product ownership.
• Strong interest and understanding the dynamics of internet utilization in a result-driven environment.
• Project Management capabilities and a proven track record within the digital field
• University degree, preferably in Business or Technology
• Fluency in English – spoken and written
• Experience of communicating, presenting and reporting to management
• Prior experience of one or several areas within Online Marketing
• International experience
• Strong communication skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Do you want more information, contact Lotta Martin, 0707 15 59 15 Welcome!